Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Undecided Just Might Equal Regret

I have not posted this week because I have been having my own personal hair crisis. I think I have made a bad decision.

Let me take you back to when the madness first began.

It stated a few weeks ago when I was contemplating if I was still in style or not. So, I go to my trusty computer and google Fall 2009 hairstyles. Now, I have no desire to be a trendsetter but I also don't want people to look at me and think back to the good ole days!

I looked at several sights and then I stumbled across a page that is doing before and after photos or more like now and then photos. I scroll down and see my exact hair cut only it was a "then" picture from 2003.

2003...that was 6 years ago!

So my mind starts thinking of what I need to do to get back on this side of the cutting edge.

Monday I had an appointment with my hair stylist and I told her my concerns. I also told her my thoughts on a new hair style. She thought it would look nice and so we proceeded.

I started to regret my decision when I saw 3 inch pieces of hair falling to the floor.

Then she spun me around and handed me the mirror. And I put on my happy face and acted like it was the best thing I had ever seen. Inside I am questioning what I have just done.

I told myself it would be okay and better once I fixed it myself. So, I come home and fix it. And as I stared in the mirror I was undecided. Do I like it or hate it?

On Monday I was leaning more on the side of hating it.

Tuesday was a new day and so I washed it again. I reasoned that a clean slate will help. I styled it a different way and I thought that I just might like it. But still undecided!

So today I am starting over again and will hopefully style it in a way that makes me fall in love with it. I have hope people! I'll keep you posted!

post signature

No comments: