Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yes God!

Today I have been having myself a little Yes God day!

I found myself wandering around Walmart today and just having myself a little revival in my head and heart. I wanted to shout and it wasn't about the curtains that I found on clearance that are perfect for my dining room. I mean that is exciting, but what really got me going was seeing God at work in the lives of some of my friends.

He has been so mindful of them this week and has revealed Himself to them in some pretty neat ways. And that is exciting!

I mean doesn't it just turns things around for you when you are in the midst of a struggle, trial or just a really hard day and you read something or hear something or somebody says something to you and you know that it is a word to you from God. It really just blows my mind to think that The Great I Am has me, little ole me on His mind. Yes God, You Are Amazing!

May we have eyes to see Him and ears to hear Him in the midst of our everyday life. May we see His miracles amidst the mundane.


post signature

No comments: