Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you to those of you who still visit my blog even though I haven't posted anything in weeks. I appreciate you not giving up on my little blog here. I have actually been here everyday and have started numberous posts, but none were right to post.

I would like to introduce you to a new member of my family. Her name is Bella Blue. I will be honest and tell you that I did not initially want her, but now she has stolen my heart. She really is adorable. She is very playful. And so tiny and so cute!

I am also very excited because tomorrow I start a new Bible study with a new group of women, most of whom I do not know. I am excited for the opportunity to study the Word of God with them and also the friendships that will be formed. I mean can you ever really have enough girlfriends?
I believe God has placed some words on my heart for this year. The words are Crave, Self Control and Sacrifice. I am excited to see what God has in store! I know how I think they relate to me, but I want to know what He has to say.

post signature

No comments: