Monday, May 31, 2010

So Long May

May has gotten away from me. It seems like the last couple of weeks were a blur of busyness. I did want to update you on the talent show. At the last minute, my little performer decided that she needed flames on her skirt.

The talent show was on Friday morning and on Thursday night I was enjoying a girls night out. So I enjoyed going to Walmart with my girlfriends at midnight in search of flames. Luckily, I found fabric with flames on it. I am not exaggerating that I was up until 2:30 in the morning cutting out flames and ironing them on to her skirt.

Honestly, it was all worth it when she saw the skirt. She loved it and I think I impressed her with my "flame ability". Here is a picture of my little performer.





















She did great lip singing her song, but unfortunately the moves did not come to her. She basically just stood still. I was just so proud of her for getting up in front of her classmates and performing. She already has big plans for next year's show.



post signature

No comments: