Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here's Hoping We ( I ) Don't Go Crazy!

Today is Tonsillectomy Eve and I am dreading tomorrow like the plague. My sweet Amelia is having her tonsils removed tomorrow morning. All she knows is that it feels a lot like Christmas because she has been getting sick presents all week. All I know is that tomorrow around lunch time she will feel very differently about this whole tonsil ordeal.

I am not one that likes to be house bound so my main concern is for my own sanity. By Monday or Tuesday I may be needing some kind of surgery or shock treatment myself. Just kidding. Of course she is my main concern but my sanity does rank a very high second.

I am excited about all the milkshakes that I am going to be making and I would be lying if I said I was not already planning on enjoying a few myself. You already know that I have eaten a whole MEGA bag of Almond M&M's so why wouldn't I wash it down with a milkshake? Every woman needs lots of calcium! Haven't you seen the commercials?

Now, I would like to share a few random things with you.

My son is not the neatest most organized child in the world and I feel that it is my duty to help him in this area. It is not unusual to find one dirty sock in the dirty clothes hamper and the other sock under the bed or in the closet. I was explaining to my son how important it is that both socks make it to the laundry basket so they can be washed together and then folded together. This was his response "You're the one that matches up all those socks, that must be hard."

Finally someone feels my pain!

I would like to share more random things that have happened this week, but my husband keeps coming and announcing the time to me. So, I better wrap this up and go get some kids in the bed. Tonsillectomy Day starts early!


post signature

No comments: