Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pen to Paper

I wanted to let you in on a little secret...

I started writing this week. I only have about a page, but it is a start. This writting thing is a whole new ballgame to me and it seems a little overwhelming. I made the mistake of trying to get information on getting published. Let's just say it was somewhat of a dream crusher. And might I add that I am a big dreamer.

This is a favorite quote of mine that I have displayed on my desk.

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." Mother Teresa

I want God to cross me and dot me as He sees fit. If it includes writing a book, then I know He will provide the words. I just need to focus on submitting to Him. The pencil can't do anything without the hand moving it. So often I loose sight of that.

Have a great day!

Laurie

1 comment:

Malissa said...

Good for you! I am so proud... keep it up. Before you know it, you'll have an entire story to share.