Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello My Name Is...

I feel like I should reintroduce myself to you. Hi, my name is Laurie and I am a horrible blogger. Even I can not believe that it has been over two months since I have posted. Apparently, my grade school journals are more telling than I knew. I have one journal that spans over five years because I have so few entries in it. I hope to do better this year!

So much has happened in the past couple of months. We added a new four legged member to our family. He is a chocolate lab and I have to say he loves to be kissed on the nose by his mama. His name is Drake and he really is adorable. My son turned nine in December and we celebrated by having 6 boys over at our house for a sleepover. I am happy that I (and all 6 of them) survived!

God has been doing some major changes in my life over the past several months. I have stepped down as the Women's Ministry leader at my church to pursue writing a Bible Study. Which is almost laughable given my commitment to writing on my blog. I am truly relying on God giving me the ability because clearly it is not with in me. I will keep you posted on my progress. I am excited about what God has instore for me this year!

God's Blessings to You

post signature

No comments: