Saturday, September 5, 2009

Christmas!

Are you a little shocked by the title? It is just a few months away and I have actually already bought two Christmas presents.

I know someone that has all their Christmas shopping completed by Thanksgiving. I am always amazed by her. Every year I strive to get more accomplished early on instead of having to wait until the last minute. So, this year I'm off to a good start.

The reason for my post is to actually encourage you to visit another blog. Teresa visited my blog on the Diptacular tour and invited me to visit her blog. Her blog is called A Baby Changes Everything.

Can you guess what Baby she is talking about? JESUS!

She is having a giveaway right now and will be giving away $100 worth of Christmas ornaments. Believe me, once you take a look at some of the trees she decorates, you will want them.

I really want you to go to a specific post of her's about the Jesus Tree. I love this idea and I am seriously thinking of doing a tree like it this year. I love Christmas ornaments and I can not think of a better way to teach my children about the real meaning of Christmas.

I hope you will go by and visit her blog. Enjoy her pictures and read about the Jesus Tree.

post signature

No comments: