Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful

Well, this past week was a bit crazy for me. I literally went through it in Survival Mode, literally. I only did what was necessary to survive all the responsibilities that seemed to come to a head in this one week. And as an added bonus to the chaos, I had a child home with strep throat. So, as I sit at my computer this morning I am very thankful that I lived to see the week come to an end, O So Thankful!

I thought it would be fitting to begin this week being mindful of all the blessing in my life and truly thanking God for them. So, I hope you will join me in having a mind and heart of gratitude this week.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

Things I Am Thankful for:

God's love for me
My salvation
God's Faithfulness
My family
My friends
My health
God's Steadfastness
God never sleeps
I'll enjoy Thanksgiving with my family

Leave a comment and let me know what you are thankful for this week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

post signature

No comments: